Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first true wormwood containing Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 most people are
needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was created by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, that have been created to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other conventional Absinthe herbs. More information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are a few information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs rather than man-made colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe included immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles demonstrated that they would all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very exceptional black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it could be bought throughout the United States therefore you must be able to buy it from your local liquor store. You could look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists such as Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the USA – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There exists a handling fee for the first item but shipping and handling is free of charge for extra products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs just like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a good buy. Just mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe may be known.
Essences are a good option to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to work with too.